Mom died, where do I start?

A great place to start is mom’s CPA or accountant. “Why?” you may ask? CPA’s can be incredible assets in establishing mom’s estate identity and titling assets correctly after death. Applying for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS is a necessary first step and can be done by your CPA. An important part… Read More